Sunday, March 14, 2010

My New Obsession


Gees yall.....it has taken me forever to post this month for some reason! So finally I`m posting about my machine & all. This is my new love......it is a Brother Innov-is 1000. You really don`t have to do anything but just push buttons. No really....I don`t have to do anything haha. It took me a while to actually use it. I was just so scared I would break it. Finally I did & a made the apron I posted about earlier.
 
I got all the supplies at Wal-Mart, yes even the farbic. It is nice & heavy too. I can`t wait to cook in it once I get to Kentucky. I did have a few mess ups BUT I did not ask my mother for help. I wanted to do it all on my own. She won`t be there in Kentucky every time I mess up so I have to learn on my own.

Now on to the even better part......Monogramming! I love it, I get a little stressed because I`m still learning but I could monogram all day. When my husband gets back, I`ll most likely have every & any thing I can monogram in our house done!

This is my first item I did.....it is a Vera Bradley beach towel

This is the second item, another VB beach towel

I did not make the bloomers (maybe one day). I bought them at a local childern's boutique in our town. These are for my niece, Miss Finley

She was kind enough to model them for us : )

On other topics:
 I got a new devoation book. The name is Simple Compassion. I`m only into week 1 but I really like it. The whole theme is getting back to being like Jesus. Jesus was all about those who we would consider "below us". And we should be just like that.

My car is still not fixed....ugh.....AND I might be leaving for Kentucky WAY earlier then I thought. More like this weekend! AHHHH!!! Not to sure yet the date but I`m moving with in the next two weeks. I so want to be there because housing has been POOP & I want that to be all done with. And I want to get my house ready. But I hate leaving here....it's home but I`m taking one step closer to Matthew being home! I`m sad & excited all in one! So please pray for me this week....I need it big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment