Monday, March 22, 2010

The House....

We got a house!! After many phone calls (from Lake Wales & Afghanistan) to housing we finally got something. AND I didn’t have to move. We were not suppose to get a house until mid April but the people who were a head of us on the list cancelled. I had to fly up Wednesday, sign on Thursday & I flew back down Friday. Thank goodness for my one friend up there, Katie! She picked me up, let me stay with them, drove me around & dropped me off.

The house is the same house we had before (2 story townhouse, 3 bedrooms/1 & half bath). BUT the lay out is flipped. So the house is totally opposite, that is kind of weird. My parents & I are driving up the weekend of the 9th & 10th of April. I should be in Fort Knox on my 25th birthday, at least my parents will be there with me. So I have 3 full weeks & 2 weekends left in good ole' L Dubb. But I’m so ready to go now. I’ll miss home but I’m going to be living with my husband in no time & I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment