Sunday, March 4, 2012

Family.....

I had a post a while ago linking back to Ginger Unzueta Photography, who took some photos for my family. Just wanted to show yall the photos we got from her. She did such a great job, if yall are looking for someone to take photos Ginger is awesome! These are just the ones that Matt, Parker & I were in.
GIU_0272
Poppy, Nene & all the grand kids
GIU_0282
The whole crew
GIU_0354
The Brown Family
GIU_0361
Front Porch photos!
GIU_0368
My heart <3
GIU_0374
Parks & Me
GIU_0387
My handsome husband and me! Oh the life of being a Mommy, drool on my shoulder haha
GIU_0438
Kids & Grand kids, everyone is looking but Parker
GIU_0438bw
GIU_0524
Me, Ashton, Ambrey, Brannan & Hayley
GIU_0571
The Daddys & their kids
GIU_0546bw
GIU_0546
Gukich Girls

Don`t if any of yall caught the episode of Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy that my Daddy was on. He was on the last five minutes of it, it was pretty funny! Of course he was wearing his Auburn scrub top too!! War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment