Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Party Planning Has Begun....

 Yes, my child's birthday isn`t for another 4 months, but you can never start getting stuff too early! The theme for Parker's first birthday is County Fair/Huckleberry Fin. Since his birthday is in the middle of the summer I thought it would be a fun theme. I saw on Pinterest someone pinned Shop Sweet Lulu. They have some great party supplies! So I went ahead and grabbed a few things!

     
The bags for the favors for the kids. They are going to "go fishing" for them.
The cups for the candy at the General Store.
The spoons for the Mason Jars with icecream in them.
The straws for everyone's drinks.
These are my favorite! They are milk jar glasses (these are plastic) for the kids to drink from!

I`m so excited for this party. I`m hoping if I start getting stuff here & there it won`t all pile up right before!

No comments:

Post a Comment