Thursday, February 23, 2012

Craft Day & a Baby Hat

Yesterday I decided to finally do some craft stuff I have been wanting to do. So I went to Wal-Mart, got some supplies.

The first craft I did was from Infarrantly Creative. You turn empty wipe containers into plastic bag holders (but that are cute!) You need to have an empty wipe container, plastic bags, fabric, Mod Podge, a brush, scissors, adhesive spray, & ruler.

First you place the bags out & roll them up. If you click on their link they give you a detailed description of how to roll. I only had 4 bags, they say have 12.
015
Once you roll them, put them into the wipe container.
016
Then you take the Mod Podge & brush it on the fabric.
017
Then once the fabirc is dry, spray the container & place fabric on the container.
018
It really turned out cute!
021
Now I won`t have a pile of plastic bags in my pantry!

The next craft I did was The Cart Before The Horse. You need a blank canvas ( I did two), fabric cut up, Mod Podge & a brush.
025
You just brush the Mod Podge on & stick on the fabric.
027
It is super easy & great if you have tons of fabric just sitting around not being used! I did brown, blue & green fabrics.
029
I then attached green ribbon to the canvas so I could hang them in my den. I think they turned out great!

I just had to throw in these pictures of Parker. He is wearing the hat he worn in the hospital when he was born. It was so big then we could barely keep it on his head! Now it barely fit because he is too big!
009
003

I`m also working on another craft but I`m not done yet. I just have really been in the mood to sew & craft for some reason. I have two quilts also I started in Kentucky that I`m going to finish soon. Hopefully I can post pictures of my other projects when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment