Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy....

If you can`t tell.....I have been busy. I have a lot of applique/embroidery orders. I`m so happy my "little business" is picking up. I`m almost done with them, and next week I have to work on stuff for my sisters. Lucky girls, get all the free embroidery & appliques for their kids they want : ) But on top of me going into my sewing room & not coming out for hours, we are going home next week! I can`t  wait!!! We are first heading to Matt's hometown for 4 days, then heading over to my hometown for 4 days, then his cousin is getting married, then we are heading up to north Florida to see Matt's grandparents, & then back to Kentucky (2 week trip). I can`t wait to see my friends, sisters & parents, I`m going to try not to cry!

I had a nice visit from one of my good friends on Tuesday, Lauren. We went to college together & our sophomore year for a semester, we lived together. I moved back home the next & just commuted (like 10mins haha). She now works at the college we attended. She was traveling for work, first in Ohio, then Kentucky. We only got to hang out for a couple hours, but it was great. We just sat & talked. I miss doing that with my good friends. In the army you are always meeting new people. I always feel I have to be a better version of myself. It was nice to be with a friend & act myself. Thanks Lauren for coming to see me! Sorry again hahahahaha you know what I`m talking about ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment