Friday, October 8, 2010

We Are Back.....

Vacation is over, we left Sept. 23 for Florida. We came back on Oct. 5, it was a great trip. Long car drive 14 hours (but that doesn`t count stop for the rest areas & gas for the car) with 2 dogs & a cat BUT a great trip. Oh how we missed home so much. We split our time between Lake Wales & Lakeland for the most part, then we headed to North Florida to Matt's Grandparents house, then back to Kentucky. Those 2 weeks went by SOOOOO FAST! Ugh, it kinda makes me mad >:{ We felt like we just never had enough time to see everyone & do everything. Most night we barely got sleep cause we were staying up late with everyone laughing & talking. Here are some photos from the trip:
My niece Finley, she would not come to me BUT she loved Uncle Matt. Little stinker! Every time I tried to get her from him she would cry!

The first night we got there we stayed at my parents. So the next morning I work up early & ate breakfast with Colton, my nephew, before he went to school. I can`t believe he is so grown up!

Matt's sister is a Varsity cheerleader. We went & watched her at the game that first Friday night we were there. Me being a retired cheerleader I was SOOO excited : ) She did great! Maybe a future Warner University cheerleader?!?!

Matt's Mother cooked dinner for us & some of our close friends. It was great to see everyone & get caught up on whats going on in every one's lives!

As always we had a party at the ranch while we stayed in Lake Wales. Nothing better then good friends, a fire & some drinks!
This was our last morning at the ranch when I was packing the car. The dogs use to live at the ranch until I moved them up here. Bama has always loved it out there. I think he knew it was the last time for a while he would see it. Too cute.....p.s. I know we need kids hahaha

This was the morning we left, saying goodbye to my parents. I didn`t cry at all.....until I got in the car & I balled my eyes out. I was so sad to go, I love my family, friends & this town. But I love my husband & I`ll go where ever he goes.

So we are back in Kentucky....blah. BUT I think God knew I would be sad leaving my home, so he gave me this:

Now you don`t see that in Florida! It is so pretty here right now....I love fall!




No comments:

Post a Comment