Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Different Kind of Church.....

First off WAR EAGLE : ) Last night was the opening game of college football & we won. Matt went to a friends house to watch another game (Matt is an Alabama fan...it's his only downfall). So I stayed at the house by myself & watched the game. I decided to go over there at half time & we were going to flip between the Auburn game & the UNC game. WELL I get there & 2 fumbles & a touchdown by Arkansas State made me leave! It was bad luck for me to be there! So I went BACK home to watch the game by myself, that way I can yell & I don`t feel so stupid haha.

Now to my post! A cold front came through here yesterday, the weather is perfect! So when I woke up this morning to get ready for church the temp. was 55degrees outside & sunny! So I decided to play hooky & have a different kind of church service.
I grabbed my Bible, Ipod, coffee & a slice of Apple Bread & headed outside. I turned on some Third Day & Chris Tomlin, ate my breakfast, had my coffee, & just listened.

When I lean my head back in my chair this is my view. For me, trees & the sky are like my comfort of God. Look at that.....there is no way God didn`t make that. It is so pretty & peaceful. So I sat prayed & read my Bible. I`m not saying it is okay to skip Church, but I think I needed this morning. I have such a renewed spirit I feel like. Just sitting there in God's beautiful creation. There was a little breeze blowing through too, I`m telling you it was perfect. I really felt God there with me.

BUT another church member kept bothering me! haha She wanted me to pet her.

And this church member was knocked out haha


No comments:

Post a Comment