Monday, August 30, 2010

Sewing, Embroidry, & Applique Blog

http://brandingironboutique.blogspot.com/

Above is the link to a new blog I have set up. It is to show all my sewing, embroidery & appliqueing. I have been doing jobs here & there for family & close friends. But I have not really said to the world, "Hey I can do stuff for you!!!" So, there! I have said it! If you follow this blog please follow my new blog, Branding Iron Boutique. My family is into ranching. My husbands & mine goal is to have our own cows one day. So we are always talking about what our brand would look like to burn on the cows (I love animals but that is just the way of the ranch). So I was trying to come up with a name for my "little" side job. Branding Iron popped in my head, because I am "branding" monograms on things. We are putting your stamp on it so people know it is yours! I hope yall like. Maybe I can do a little "Branding" for you : )

1 comment: