Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a Day!

Yesterday was one of those days that just was bad, but in a funny sense. First off before I went to the store in the morning, I let my dogs out in our backyard. Right when I was about to go inside, a bird pooped on my shoulder. Thank goodness most of it missed me, but still GROSS. Then I went running in the afternoon through our neighborhood. I was near the end of my run AND I ALMOST busted it. Like it was one of those trips that arms are flying in the air and all. Thank goodness I caught myself, before I hit the ground. But if I would have I would have had really bad skinned up knees & hands. To top it off.......when  I looked up a lady was standing there staring at me. She kind of giggle & I yelled, "You almost had to help me clean myself up!". She was nice but you know she told people see saw a girl running almost bust it. Then once I was home, I took a shower. I got shampoo in my ear, no big deal. When I got out when I sprayed on my smell good, I sprayed it in the other eye. I guess I was just having an off day, but I`m glad it is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment