Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why Don`t We Fight More....

Matt had a friend who was fighting cancer, her name was Vickie. She passed away today. I never met her, but when Kendal called and told me I just couldn`t get it out of my mind. It just broke my heart for the family. In situations like these you can`t help but get mad, but why? She is with God.....there is nothing better then that. But being left here on earth, it is hard not to want them here with you.

Vickie fought with cancer, she wanted her life. But why don`t we fight more too. Drinking heavily, regular tobacco, tanning, drugs, driving recklessly, just all the dumb things we do that could change our lives forever. Do you think twice about it? At a young age, a lot of people don`t (I`m not saying I`m a saint. There are for sure things I could change to help prolong my life) God put us here for a reason. Why do we just throw it back in His face? Really because we are selfish. Which is sad.

Be respectful to Vickie, think twice before you do those things that can harm your life forever. You just never know when or how God will call you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment