Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whats in a Name.....

When you get married (and even sometimes before) baby names get thrown around. Matthew & I like for boys Parker & Corbin, for girls Maci & Maybrey. Don`t even think about stealing them!! hahaha....no really, I`ll be pissed : )

I am kinda crazy about names. Since I do not care for my name (Marian, I like the name Logan), I want great names for our kids. I go by my initials, and I wish so bad I went by just a name. It is either ML, Mel, Emil, Melly or whatever. When someone does say Marian I look around like, "who??".

I looked up my names and you want to know what they mean? Marian can either be a boy or girl name. It peaked during 1920 to 1930. It means uncertain, maybe bitter....whoa, but wait it gets better. Logan is for boys and it means hollow. So my name is uncertain (bitter) hollow. Does that describe me yall? I hope not haha! Now even better then all that Matthews name meaning. Gift of God......yeah....trust me, he has reminded me this about 100 times! His middle name Gregory means Watcher. So he is Gift of God Watcher. I think that totally describes him. He is my Gift of God and he Watches over me <3

So if you are bored look your name up! You might get a laugh : )

No comments:

Post a Comment