Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Give Thanks

I want to say thank you for all mine & Matt's friends that have been there for both of us.

Thanks for ever text-ing, writing a card/letter, sending a box or praying for him. He really does appreciate it. Thanks for being there for me yall. I really can`t tell ya how important it was to me to have that "group of people" I could be comfortable with and just hang out. Thanks for praying for me too. Besides our families, yall made my time waiting for my husband fly by. I love my girls! Yall picked me up even on days I know no one knew I was upset. I love yall boys (I know Matt does too)! Yall were my "body guards" and a reminder that Matt grew up with some great guys! Everyone of yall helped me in some way or another. So I say THANKS!!!!! Yall are a great group of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment