Friday, December 18, 2009

Jealous Much????

Close your eyes.....(well read this first then close your eyes!) who is that one person you wish you were like? Got the name in your head.....now think, why? Why do you wish you were like them? Are they one of those girls who doesn`t have to wear make up? Are they one of those girls who always have the cutest clothes? Are they one of those stay at home moms who you feel does everything perfect? Are they a strong Christian women no matter what?

Why are we jealous of those women we pictured in our heads? I`m jealous of a women who is such a strong Christian all the time. I try so hard but I feel like I always fall short. Now I know, I shouldn`t be a Christian because of someone else, don`t worry I`m not. I just will forget to do devotion and think, "Well she probably doesn't do that!", stuff like that. I know yall know what I`m talking about. A famous person I`m jealous of is Paula Deen, I want to be her so bad! I love cooking & baking and anything to do with her I`m ALL about!

This is kind of cliche, but just remember next time you think of that "perfect women" you so want to be. There is someone out there who thinks you are that "perfect women"! We have all had those times that someone says something great about something you do and you think,"really??". Take that to heart girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment