Friday, June 15, 2012

Hi, Remember Us?

We have been away a long time! I started working full time near the end of March. Which meant everything from blogging to cleaning my house/cooking got pushed to the side so I could spend time with my little man. The best thing about being a teacher, summer break! I get pretty much 2 whole months with my guys. I am accepted a position for next year as a 1st grade teacher, which I`m over the moon about. But I am going to savor this time with my guy because I know the first day back at work will be soooo hard!

Let's see since the last time we "talked".....

We have had a lot of pool time at Nene's and Poppy's (my parents house)
061
059
066
Miss Finley
092


Miss Maysen had her 1st birthday
150
152
159
164
Chunky wanted his candy
172
210
234
259


Just had to throw this one in there, Parks and MayMay
270


Our Lord was Risen and the Easter Bunny came for a visit
301
Miss Finley
304
Mr. Grady
369
Easter present from MaMaw (Matt's Mom)404
Charlie Brown needs his Snoopy
426
Parker and Daddy hunting Easter eggs
439
454
Great first Easter
480
474
After Church at Nene's and Poppy's


515
Got this basket for $1 from our local Care Center, I was super excited! My husband just couldn`t understand why....

Mr. Parker Bany is now crawling!!!! He is getting into everything, and I mean everything, from the toilet to the dog bowls
019
024

We also love swinging at MaMaw's house
048
051
054

We have spent many Sunday afternoons at Nene's and Poppy's
107
Mr. Grady's Sunflower
112
Who doesn`t love baby feet?
120
Miss Maysen is walking!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend at Matt's Grandparents house. We hopped on over to Eufaula, AL and spent the day on Lake Eufaula.
131
Parker loves himself some water
140
152
156
He had a blast!
164
171
On the dock after dinner

Last but not least, Matt's little sister, Makenzie graduated from High school. She is now the age Matt was when I meet him......I feel old.
180
185
Parker and Papa (Matt's Grandpa)
186
Parker found the fountain on the back porch at MaMaw's
195
And now Mr. Parker is pulling up on everything he can find (sometimes even Allie and Bama)
218
The graduate and Mr. Parker

So, now we are all caught up! I will be around a lot more, well till August : ) For now our big deal coming up, Mr. Parker's First Birthday Party a week from tomorrow! I have been planning like crazy for months and I hope everything comes together the way I planned OR that God helps me just go with the flow!



No comments:

Post a Comment