Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Most Wonderful Things

It's that time of year again! It doesn`t seem that long ago it was last Christmas & I was pregnant with Parker. I think most parents would agree, Christmas is different when you have kids. To me, you get to be a kid all over again! Parker will only be 6 months, but it is like Christmas when I was a kid & I LOVE it! If you look at the post before this one, it displays our Christmas card. I think it turned out cute. I might be a little late in sending them out but I tried!
Christmas cookies
I spoiled my husband in Kentucky because 1. We had no family there to hang out with 2. I didn`t have a kid yet haha. So I baked for him all the time. His favorite thing for me to do is make Chocolate Chip Cookies in shapes of the holiday & frost them. I guess I missed doing the Halloween ones for him so he was all over me to do the Christmas ones.
kitty sleeping under the tree
Santa brought a present a little early! Not really, it is just Miss Kitty.

At least this year she isn`t pushing Mary out of the way! This is a photo from last Christmas. She is such a strange cat....
our tree
Our tree
Joseph, Mary & Jesus
The reason for the season! If any of yall have a Christmas book that is Jesus based let me know! I want one I can read every year to the kids.
Daddy & Parker
The guys just hanging out.

We went to Matt's cousin's, Deanna, kids' birthday party. Madison & Mason are twins & super cute! Their party theme was Woody & the girl cowgirl from Toy Story.
Parker Bany
So, naturally Parker had to wear his Western attire.
Parker Swinging
They had some swings in the backyard, so Parker & his Mamaw tried them out. He loved it!
Daddy & Parker
Hanging out with his Daddy.
Ole' Blue Eyes
I love those blue eyes!
Madison giving Parker a kiss
Madison, the birthday girl, kissing Parker.
The Cowboy
Parker hanging out with Granny, Matt's Grandmother.
Madison showing Parker her presents
Madison showing Parker her presents.
The twin's cake
Mason's & Madison's Birthday "cake". It actually was cupcakes put together ,which for little kids, is great.
Deanna & Mason
Mason with his Mommy, Deanna.
Madison
Madison eating her cupcake.
Mason & Madison
Mason & Madison

We stayed the night in Lakeland that night because the next day we celebrated Matt's little sister's birthday. Which she isn`t little anymore, she turned 18! When Matt & I started dating she was in 6th grade. It just makes me feel old.....
Give me some
Parker being feed by his Daddy.
What!
Say what?!?! No, he is just a fatty. When you feed him he just leaves his mouth open waiting for the next bite!
Santa's helper
Parker's Mamaw (Matt's Mom) bought him two Christmas hats & a bib. This is the first hat, yeah, it doesn`t fit!
Parker Bany
This is his second hat, and again, it doesn`t fit!
Litte Elf
My poor baby looks like an elf with the tiny hat & ears that poke out! But he is still adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment