Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Half Full or Half Empty

Today is a big day..........................HALF WAY THROUGH DEPLOYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not believe we are this far. And now it is all down hill from here. Also today Matthew and I have been married 10 months. I miss my husband more then ever.

Today I was thinking about how it is a little over 2 months till Matt is home for R & R. Last February was 2 months before Matthew left. Those 8 weeks felt so short. I wish so bad at that moment that time would slow down. Now it is close to being 8 weeks till he is back and now it feels like the longest time ever. I wish time would speed up! This is where the saying, "Glass half full or half empty" really fits. It is weird you can take the same amount of time but have two totally different perspectives. Last February the glass was half empty, I was depressed and sad. Now the glass is half full, I can not even explain to you my excitement for when he is home.

But always, it is how you see it. Trust in God and He can always make you see not so fun situations as half full : )

No comments:

Post a Comment