Friday, October 9, 2009

3 Months till R & R

Today is 3 months till Matt comes home for 2 weeks for R & R. At the end of this month he will have been gone 6 months, half way! I can not wait for the day to see him again. Just searching for a picture for my blog made me get butterflies just looking at his pictures : ). It will have been 8 months when we FINALLY see one another, crazy huh?!?!

With him being gone a year, my life has been "on hold". Couples are buying houses, having kids and enjoying being married. Part of me is jealous of all those happy couples. Now I`m not saying we are going to have kids soon. We got about 2 years or so. But the fact that they CAN is what I`m jealous of. I wish more then anything in this world I could lay down in my bed tonight and Matthew be there. I wish when I have a crappy day I could come home and cry about it to him. I wish I could just sit and watch TV with him. I wish we could do "married people activities" (wink wink).

So any happy couples I know or pass by if I: a.) ignore you b.) give you a mean look c.) run away crying......don`t take it personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment