Sunday, September 11, 2011

Miss Finley's Birthday

First off, check out a post  my old boss did about My Mom's chairs. She did such a great job on them! I miss working there so much!

Second, Finley's (my niece) birthday was in August. She turned 2 years old. My sister just had a low key party at my parents house. She is a crazy little lady & I love her sooo stinking much. I could sit and watch her forever, she is always our entertainment!
012
018
Her Mom, Nene, & Aunts telling her, "Do this pose. Now do this" haha She is a ham!
033
Her Mom got her some "big girl panties". She had to put them on right then!
055
Finley is CRAZY about May May & Park, as she calls them. She is always all in our diaper bags & playing with the carseats. So Matt & I got her a carseat & bottles.
065
She walks around shaking her bottle for the baby, and asks for a burp cloth!
069
I moved away when she was 7 months old. I missed her first birthday. I`m so glad that we are back home to be able to be here for these kind of things!
084
Fin & Park! She was very happy, Parker not so much! ACTUALLY he is crying because what he is wearing, poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment