Monday, September 12, 2011

Family Ties

This is what my dining room table looks like all the time now. I have been scrapebooking like crazy. I want to make sure I really keep up with it now that I have a baby. So this is a big reason why I have been behind on my blogging. When he is asleep I`m doing that instead of this & sometimes cleaning : )
scrapebooking

Now that are home we get to experience Sunday night dinners at my parents again. It is loud & crazy but I love the time with my family. Even though we live in the same town, we actually don`t all get to see each other a lot. So these nights are great for us to come together.
Luigi (Grady)
Grady is CRAZY about Mario & Luigi right now. So for Halloween he asked to be Luigi. My sister found the outfit at Toys-r-us. He lives in this thing!
Matt & Finley
Matt with Miss Finley, she still likes him more then me!
Parker in Daddy's lap
Parker with his Daddy. He is such a big boy!
Matt & Parker and Nene & Maysen
Parker & Matt and NeNe & Maysen on the front porch. We all always some how end up out there.
Back it on down!
I told you she was our entertainment! She was breaking it down. Do you like her big hoop earrings too?!
Praise the Lord!
I mean she was really into it!
Finley
And then she stole Luigi's mustache!
Poppy & Parker
Parker & Poppy. Everyone says that Parker looks like my Dad.
Maysen in Finley's Doll stroller
Maysen in Finley's doll stroller.
2 Months & 5 months
Parker is 2 months & Maysen is 5 months. She is all girl & he is all boy. It is going to be so much fun watching them grow up together.
MayMay babysitting Parker
She is always concerned with Parker. She couldn`t take her eyes off him! I`m so happy we are home to have these times!

Parker Labor Day
One last random photo I had to throw in of Parker just hanging out on Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment