Saturday, August 11, 2012

One Door Closes Another Door Oepns

I hate to say it but summer is over for us. I officially go back on Monday but I have had training all week. I had one day with him :( My sister and I took the kids to Bok Tower Gardens kind of like a last summer thing. 

Despite this last photo the kids had fun. Parker is still not walking (almost 14 months), but Matt didn`t start walking until he was around 15/16. I assume somewhere around there, it will happen. As we are getting ready for the start of school, we are also still working hard on the house (Well, Matt is). Today we are putting in the floors and a whole lot of other stuff. Hopefully, by the end of the month we will be moved in. 

BTW, I`m getting a really great Valentine's Day gift in 2013. It will be chubby, cuddly & will sleep a lot....... Matt and I will be expecting our second child on Feb. 14, 2013, yes Valentine's Day. I am 13 weeks right now. This pregnancy has been pretty rough as Parker's was. I hit about 11 weeks and the sickness got way worse. My only worry is getting ready for school, getting Parker ready to go & running to the bathroom every 5 minutes! But other then the throwing up, I`m really excited and can`t wait to find out what we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment