Monday, May 23, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

Sorry no photos!

How far along?: 35 weeks & 3 days
Total weight gain: 15-16 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
How much does baby weigh?: I think websites say he should be 5 1/2 lbs now
Maternity clothes?: Now that I`m home I got my older sisters maternity clothes, it was like Christmas day! All my bottoms & dresses are maternity. I can still wear normal tops as long as I have a tank top on under it. But I have been wearing the maternity shirts my sisters gave me.
Stretch marks?: Still none BUT I have heard horrible stories about people getting them the last week! I really hope not!
Sleep?: I usually go to bed around 10pm & wake up at 6 - 6:30am. I wake up about twice to use the restroom. But I toss & turn all night & I have dreams all the time now.
Best moment this week?: His nursery is finally coming together
Movement?: All the time but he for sure moves a lot at night
Gender? a boy
Food cravings?: The Florida Citrus Cake at Beans & Brushes in LW! You have to try it!
Labor signs?: Not yet
Belly button in or out?: It is pretty much out but not all the way
What I miss: Wearing cute clothes! I don`t understand why they make maternity shorts come down to your knees & baggy. Just because I`m pregnant doesn`t mean I don`t want to look cute!
What I'm looking forward to: HIM, we are so close!
Milestone: I`ll be 9 months this Friday, I can`t believe that. Well I can because I feel like I have been pregnant forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment