Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gifts & Trips

Get ready for a lot of jumping around. As always now I`m behind on my blog. So I`ll be hitting different topics, so try to stay with me!
Mojitos
Great gift Idea! For my shower in LW, I gave all the girls something from Pelican Bay (Click on Great gift Idea to go to website). Some were mix drinks, muffins, cupcakes, pies, & cakes. They have so many different things to pick from! Also each package comes with a little something.
Finley
Miss Finley was helping her Mommy & I while we made the Mojito mix. On the back it gives directions on how to make it & tells you everything you need.
Parker Sleeping
Mr. Parker wasn`t a lot of help, but he sure it cute : )
Mojitos
Here is the Mojito Mix once we made it. Don`t you love the box wine in the back, classy I know haha
My Drink
The Mojito Mix was great! If you are looking for a gift for someone you should really check out their website. They also have things for kids too!
Colton
Had to add this photo of Colton from that day!
Wine Glasses
One of my Best friends made this for me. I had told her I was just looking online at these! She took a candle holder & glued a Mason Jar on it. They can be wine glasses (that is a lot of wine!) or you can put candles in them & use them on your table. Either way another great gift idea to give someone!

Miss Kitty & Parker
Thought this picture was too cute not to show. Miss Kitty actually really like Parker. When I feed him she sits in my lap right next to him.

We just came back from North Florida where we were visiting Matt's Mother's Family. They had their annual family reunion in Dothan, AL. The trip is a 6 hour drive from here & with a month old baby, we were a little worried. BUT he actually did great! I was really surprised. The trip was also a little "vacation" for me because Matt's Mom took care of Parker at night for me!
Aunt Kenzie & Parker
Aunt Kenzie feeding Parker. He was the most popular person there haha!
Parker Bany
Matt's Mom holding Parker. I love this photo of him!
The Brown Family
When I went to look at the photo on the camera I burst out laughing when I saw this one! Poor little guy!
The Brown Family
Much better! The Brown Family!
The Brown/Pumphrey Family
Bill (Marcia's Husband), Marcia (Matt's Mom), Kenzie (Matt's Sister) holding Parker, Me &Matt
Dylan & Parker
Matt's little cousin Dylan holding Parker.
Papa & Parker
Matt's Papa & Parker. Matt's Papa is were my husband gets his worse flaw. He is why Matt is an Alabama fan! Parker is the first great-grandchild for Matt's Mother's Parents.
Butter & Parker
Butter & Parker, you are most likely wondering why she is called Butter. Matt was the only grandchild for 7 years, he called her Grandmother. One of his younger cousins could not say Grandmother, it came out Butter & it stuck! I like different names for grandparents!

The trip was a little stressful, but it went much better then I thought. I`m just so glad Matt's Grandparents got to see Parker! Matt always loved going to his grandparents when he was little, & I have a feeling Parker will feel the same way about their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment