Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick.......

Waiting, I`m not very good at it. Long amounts of time, that is fine. Smaller, not so much PLUS no TV AND all I have to talk to are 3 four legged hairy pets!

My blog I feel like was more, when something I felt like touched me or I wanted to share something. I`ll still do that, but I`m moving into the more everyday. Really just cause I have NOTHING to do now. Once Matt is home I`m not working (well cooking & cleaning & monogramming), so I`ll have a lot of time on my hands. And I`ll be away from everyone for a whole year so it is just a way for my family & friends to know what is going on up here with us. Anywho!

This is my main "on my mind" thing right now.......waiting.....sucks! But I got to keep on trucking! My really only friend here Katie (love her!) made this & the photo below with her Cricket (I want one!). She is too sweet!

Our front door.

These are all my "to do list" before he gets here. Thank Yous for birthday gift list, cooking list, cleaning list, monogram list, & call people list. And yes that is a picture of me in my Elite All-Star uniform, motivation! haha

Here are my helpful dogs.....all day they do this. Poor things, they went from 4,000 acres doing whatever they want to this! But once we get our fence up I can let them run around.

My Mom bought me this at Target from the $1.00 area. Its sunflowers! We actually planted some out front too but these are coming up fast! I`ll keep yall updated on them, hopefully I don`t kill them! I also have 2 ferns! Slowly I want to get some more plants, it will give me something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment